6/10/08

School's Out!

YEAH! School's out!!! WHOOHOOO!

On second thought, SHIT.....school's out! How do I cut wood, run a business and do wonderfully engaging, fun (sometimes educational) things with my kids? I know lots of work-from-home parents go through this but sometimes I get so frustrated trying do good on all fronts, I just become paralyzed and really freakin' annoyed.

But not this year! I'm going into it with a positive outlook and a good life perspective. I'm planning on not getting annoyed when Grace whines from her pool raft that she never does anything fun as I'm cutting wood under the patio overhang in 104 degree weather so I can watch them swim in the pool with their friends and have a boatload of FUN.

Dammit, this summer will be fun AND productive, so help me. Or else.

No comments: