6/4/08

Oh my aching everything

When I got this hair-brained idea to make furniture, I failed to take into consideration that it's actually manual labor. A lot of manual labor. And those 4 x 8 sheets of lumber are a lot heavier than one would think. So a year into Mod Mom Furniture and I've developed sciatica (from leaning over a work table that wasn't tall enough...duh) and the carpal tunnel syndrome in my right hand is back which affects my jigsawing abilities. I know...I know...YES, I'd love some cheese with that whine!

I can already tell this will be one of those nights when I flop into bed and Scott looks at me with that look... the same one that gave me two children...and I promptly give him back my look that says touch me and you die.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your furniture designs are so nice and so sleek!