6/15/08

Kung Fu Father's Day!

Everybody was Kung Fu Fighting...da a na na na na is playing over and over again in my head. While we LOVED Kung Fu Panda (saw it today with the fam), I fear I'll never get that out of my head. And when I do, one of the kids will walk by me singing it. There's no escape from the Kung Fu song on this here Father's Day.


Speaking of, I want to wish a Happy Father's Day to my wonderful father, Barry Parsons, who is enjoying his Father's Day in Defiance, Ohio. I believe steaks and lawn mowing were involved so it'll be a good day! He's such an amazing father and really such an inspiration to me. I've written about him before so I won't go on too much but I wanted to give a shout out to him and say, "welcome to the gun show." :)

And to my husband, thank you. Thanks for always being so supportive, involved, and patient with all of us. I know it can't be easy sometimes. All three of us feel so lucky to have you at our side. As my gift to you, I offer the standard fare of hugs, back rubs, gourmet dinners, and "unmentionables", in addition to my pledge to play more and work less. And when I'm playing, I'll be make an extra effort to do it with my toe nails painted. : ) Yes, I really did just write that. I may even get them done professionally. Or maybe I'll save that gift for Christmas. That's really a biggee, isn't it! Skadoosh!!!

No comments: