5/19/09

Like Mother Like Daughter

This one's a doosie, I promise! On Friday, Grace's kindergarten class is dressing up in the form of what they want to be when they grow up. Naturally, when she told me she wanted to dress like MOD MOM (LOVE THAT!!!), I asked what she thought she needed for her costume. Here's what she said in list form....

1. jeans
2. white t-shirt
3. tool belt
4. dirty fingernails
5. stain on hands and arms
6. fake toenails
7. hair in a bun with a pencil stuck through it
8. sawdust on the jeans

It's really too bad that Little G doesn't know me at all.

P.S. I'll have photos on Friday of Little Mod Mom Furniture :)

P.S.S. I almost forgot...there was one more added to the list but not to the official costume. Daddy said to N and G, "What happens when Mom bends over to pick something up in the garage?" In chorus, they answered, "HER BUTT SHOWS!" Yes, that indeed does happen sometimes but will not be part of Gracie's costume on Friday for those of you (Mom) worried about that.

2 comments:

Russel Trojan said...

So, does the whole butt thing mean that you'll be moving into plumbing next?

Ya gotta love kids and how they pay attention to details..

Kiersten said...

Russel, you're on to me!!! Next up, plumbing!!!