12/22/07

Making Spirits Bright

I've been absent from blogging for a few days because my parents are in town from Ohio for Christmas. And I'm doing my best to not "work" but it is hard. I'm not doing any building until next week; however, since I have my mentor in town, he'll be showing me some router tricks later today. WHOOHOOO!! I am breathing a little easier about the shipping disasters because we're making progress on the whole claim or refund process. But that's not to say I'm a little more gun shy about shipping now. How do you all feel about metal toy boxes? Those don't break!!!

I hope you're all enjoying the holidays with family and friends. We're having a good time decorating, baking and mixing pomegranate martinis. A karaoke party will soon be taking place filled with swingin' Christmas songs crooned by my talented husband and his "karaoke wife", Oonagh. Let's just say I can build better than I sing! (NOTE: You did not read that we're having a swingers christmas party. Just a karaoke party with some christmas tunes....and a hot tub....and some drinks. Uh oh....JUST KIDDING!!!!)

Cheers!!!

No comments: