10/16/12

I love Lumberjocks!




 Back when I first started MMF, I joined a website called Lumberjocks.  It's such a great place to get support and help.  When I came up with the idea to sell some lower priced items that are handmade, I didn't want to overload L&JWoodworking (Amish manufacturers) so I reached out on Lumberjocks and asked if anyone was interested in producing eco-friendly, modern keepsake boxes and other items for me and lots of guys wrote in to say they are interested.

I've worked out a deal with a fantastic woodworker from Missouri who has his own garage shop and I couldn't be happier!  He's helping to take care of his mother who is ill so the extra income is helping him while the boxes are helping me!  It's a perfect partnership.

You know it's right when things fall into place easily and just feels like all is right in the world.

Lumberjocks Rule!

http://www.lumberjocks.com

No comments: