1/17/12

The Las Vegas Market - "Influential Women in the Home and Design Industry"



After two "rant-y" posts, I give you one that's not!  If you're heading to Vegas for the massive Market for the home furnishings/design industry, let me know!  I'd love to see you!

I'm really excited to have been asked to be on a panel called "Influential Women in the Home & Design Industry" on Monday, January 30, 3 p.m. - 4 p.m at the World Market Center LasVegas, Building B, 16th Floor.  The event is being put on by the Market and WithIt - Women's Leadership Development Network.

Here are the details below...

Social media, sustainability, community-building blogs and mid-stream career changes have altered the fortunes of many home furnishings professionals and brands. WithIt has invited four home industry leaders to share their successes in what promises to be an informative and spirited discussion.

Interior designer and sustainability expert Lori Dennis; celebrity interior designer and TV host Kelli Ellis; Mod Mom Furniture owner and product designer Kiersten Hathcock; and social marketing strategist Julia Rosien will engage in a timely and topical discussion, and ultimately empower attendees to become leaders in their companies.


RSVP kassie@kassiesmithlifestylegroup.com

2 comments:

Mary Frye said...

I heard your presentation at the Las Vegas Market. I was struck by your generousity in sharing your experience, influence and results. Congratulations on your business and may success and prosperity flow your way!

Kiersten said...

Mary, thank you! I had such a good time and am glad to hear you enjoyed the panel. So many of us are struggling to keep a job or reinvent ourselves, that I am very happy to share what worked and what didn't work for me along the way in hopes that it might help others. So many wonderful people helped me -- makes me happy to know I can pay it forward.