8/6/10

600 Hundred Facebook Fans or Bust!


I know the last post was all down in the dumps but this one promises to be fun and happy!

I'm trying to get 600 Facebook Fans and need your help! When I reach the 600 mark, I'll draw from the folks who are fans (or clicked "LIKE") on Facebook and the lucky winner will receive a FREE custom, keepsake box!! I'll work with said winner to come up with a design that works for them. As usual, it will be eco-friendly and made by these two aging but capable hands.

BECOME A FAN HERE!
To become a fan, simply follow this link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Los-Angeles-CA/Mod-Mom-Furniture/121337859389?ref=ts

A few examples of boxes I've designed in the past...















2 comments:

VintageTwisted said...

Woohoo! A most excellent give-away.
Now, what happens if I'm a steadfast, refuse to Facebook, kind of fan?

I'll just have to pass this post on to my Facebook-obsessed friends & I'll admire their win from afar.
Good luck on your quest to 600!
Sari

Kiersten said...

Sari, I'm adding you to the FB list so you'll totally be in the running for the custom box. Thanks so much for your fan-ship and support -- it means A TON!!!