2/6/09

Treading Water

I stupidily scheduled 7 toy boxes to get out between now and next week(two is normal, three is pushing it.) Why did I book it that way, you ask? Money. We need it. Pure and simple. That, and I always think I can do more than I can. It's a curse, really. My weekends aren't weekends anymore. They've turned into two more work week days where even if I do something with the family, I think about how much has to get done to stay on schedule.

Don't get me wrong, I AM TOTALLY GRATEFUL for the orders!! Just a bit overwhelmed and overworked right now. Last night, I completely ditched my normal night routine of painting or poly-ing while watching TV with my hubby. And I should have been doing that. Instead, I fell asleep at 9:30 during 30 ROCK. Who does that? That show is hilarious. That's a sure sign I've hit the wall. Guess I'm realizing these 11 hour work days really do take a toll.

Honey, I promise to take a shower later today. And fix those Lee Press On Toenails.

(Honey, you know there's a 80% chance that when you get home today I'll still be wearing workout clothes from this morning 7am workout. But it's the thought that counts, right?)

Off to build...

2 comments:

scotth said...

Who is "honey?"

Anonymous said...

Scott, that's funny....did I forget to tell you about him?

90% chance of no shower now.