Treading Water

I stupidily scheduled 7 toy boxes to get out between now and next week(two is normal, three is pushing it.) Why did I book it that way, you ask? Money. We need it. Pure and simple. That, and I always think I can do more than I can. It's a curse, really. My weekends aren't weekends anymore. They've turned into two more work week days where even if I do something with the family, I think about how much has to get done to stay on schedule.

Don't get me wrong, I AM TOTALLY GRATEFUL for the orders!! Just a bit overwhelmed and overworked right now. Last night, I completely ditched my normal night routine of painting or poly-ing while watching TV with my hubby. And I should have been doing that. Instead, I fell asleep at 9:30 during 30 ROCK. Who does that? That show is hilarious. That's a sure sign I've hit the wall. Guess I'm realizing these 11 hour work days really do take a toll.

Honey, I promise to take a shower later today. And fix those Lee Press On Toenails.

(Honey, you know there's a 80% chance that when you get home today I'll still be wearing workout clothes from this morning 7am workout. But it's the thought that counts, right?)

Off to build...


scotth said...

Who is "honey?"

Kiersten said...

Scott, that's funny....did I forget to tell you about him?

90% chance of no shower now.