4/19/12

Cool Things That Have Happened Over the Past Few Weeks that included Rachel Zoe and Vegas

How do ya like that blog title?!?  I couldn't come up with something cool, funny, ironic or poignant so there it is.  Not that I went to Vegas with Rachel Zoe but I bet that would be fun!

I've been plugging away on Mod Mom, homeschooling Noah, that other job of mine, and life in general and in between all of that, a few really cool things happened and I wanted to share!

Rachel, Rodger, and baby Skyler

This is not Rachel's living room :)  It was mine in 2008.

I had the pleasure of delivering a toy box bought and paid for by Rachel Zoe, celebrity stylist and TV star on BRAVO network.  And ya know what?  She couldn't have been nicer or more complimentary.  She showed us Skyler's nursery and asked our opinion (Scott with with me to help me deliver.)  She's already put an order in for more toy boxes!  She and her husband bought the Gracie Toy Box for their living room for their adorable son, Skyler's toys. I'm thrilled she's a Mod Mom Furniture fan and I'm looking forward to working with her again in the next few weeks.   Rachel bought the Gracie through http://www.modernnursery.com, one of my favorite retailers who's been with me since 2007!

Now for Vegas....

Las Vegas World Market - July 30-August 3, 2012

I was recently asked to be a keynote speaker at the Las Vegas World Market (international furniture and home goods convention)!  I'm really excited to share how I built an international brand with no money...or carpentry experience...or design experience.  I'm not sure exactly when my hour session will be held yet but I'll let you know ASAP.  I'll give real-world tips and talk about things that worked for me in terms of social media, marketing, and strategy.

If you're in Vegas for Market, I hope to see you!! 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

one of the best post i saw here. Keep it going! Thank you.
http://www.ironingboard.ca/