1/12/11

15% off Owyn and Bertie through Jan 31st!!


The “If I step on another freakin’ toy?!?!”...“Toys are TAKING OVER!”...“When did our house turn into kid-land?” POST HOLIDAY SALE IS HERE!!!

Get 15% off when you order an Owyn Toy Box and/or a Bertie Toy Box now through the end of
January!  Shipping is included in the price with the exception of Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, and
international.

Simply contact Kiersten at kiersten@modmomfurniture.com and your new toy box will be at your doorstep in 4-6 weeks.  Credit, debit, paypal and checks are accepted. Initial deposit (half of the total) upon ordering.

(Discount only valid direct through Mod Mom Furniture.  Disount not valid on other toy box styles.)

2 comments:

Furniture Online said...

I am looking for some discount furniture for my new home.

Marcie said...

Oh, I wish I'd know about this! I can't wait until the next sale. I don't have kids yet, but just might make one of these mine anyway. :)

M