15% off Owyn and Bertie through Jan 31st!!

The “If I step on another freakin’ toy?!?!”...“Toys are TAKING OVER!”...“When did our house turn into kid-land?” POST HOLIDAY SALE IS HERE!!!

Get 15% off when you order an Owyn Toy Box and/or a Bertie Toy Box now through the end of
January!  Shipping is included in the price with the exception of Hawaii, Puerto Rico, Alaska, and

Simply contact Kiersten at kiersten@modmomfurniture.com and your new toy box will be at your doorstep in 4-6 weeks.  Credit, debit, paypal and checks are accepted. Initial deposit (half of the total) upon ordering.

(Discount only valid direct through Mod Mom Furniture.  Disount not valid on other toy box styles.)


Furniture Online said...

I am looking for some discount furniture for my new home.

Marcie said...

Oh, I wish I'd know about this! I can't wait until the next sale. I don't have kids yet, but just might make one of these mine anyway. :)