3/22/09

Baby Cakes



I can remember back when I was little and my Dad made picnic tables one summer to make extra cash, I'd sit and play with the sawdust. I was damn good at making sawdust cakes.

I looked over at Little G yesterday in the garage while I was working on a toy box to see her playing with some wood scraps and saw dust. I asked what she was making and she said, "cakes." It made me smile...and run to get my camera.

Dad, sawdust cakes live on...and are now all over my garage floor.

(Totally unrelated, but those bangs she's sporting were cut by noneother than Little G in the back seat of the car on the way to gymnastics. Apparently, when your hair gets in your face, just find random scissors on the floor of the car and start cutting. Thank God she didn't give herself a mullet like last time.)

2 comments:

darrylmasterson said...

well you have been quite the busy little bee! congrats on all the recent marketing bits, that's all great news and wonderful to hear.

my two younger girls can't seem to help but play in the sawdust the second they come down in the basement.

seems to take me hours to clean that all up and just seconds for them to spread it all over the place!

Kiersten said...

Thanks, Darryl! Funny how fast little ones can completely wreck a workshop. But then again, you've seen my workshop and it's not even close to clean. Hope you're well - thanks for writing!