Long Time No Write

The last few days have been rough and so much of it I can't talk about but I promise to write more tomorrow. Kids....furniture....jobs.....finances...sometimes it all gets a bit much to handle.

What's that saying...when life gives you lemons, you make lemon vodka drinks with sugar on the rim in highball glasses? Ah, yes, that's the saying.


Meril said...

hang in there mod mom, we're almost out of Mercury's retrograde. pass the lemons please, and the vodka!

julia said...

Sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. I'm sending a lot of good thoughts your way, even though that won't help a whole lot in reality.

Mod Mom Furniture said...

Thanks, Meril and Julia. One day at a time, right? Everything will work out, I know. Can I throw out any more cliches? The grass is always greener....what doesn't kill you makes you stronger...now I can't think of anymore.

Thanks for your support!!!