1/22/08

Handwriting

Sorry I haven't been so good with keeping up the blog the last few days. I've been helping out at my daughter's school as a pre-k/preschool helper from 9-3. I've had a blast with the kids and was honored to be asked to help out but I can also say a little bit of garage time and some country music sounds REALLY good right about now.

The highlight of the three days was when Grace said to the class, after I acted as if I would forget the song and dance they're learing to perform for the parents on Valentine's Day, "My mom doesn't remember anything unless it's written on her hand."

I can't say she doesn't know me, that's for sure.

NOTE: I had to write on my hand this morning to remember to post a blog message today. I can just cross that off my hand now. :)

No comments: