4/19/11

Mod Mom in NYC for the Nate Berkus Show!


These last few weeks have been incredible!  The premiere of Shark Tank then the High Point International Furniture Market in North Carolina and the ASFD keynote speech and now Nate Berkus!! Seriously, this is so fun!! (And a tiny bit nerve wracking.)

I get to meet Nate tomorrow morning where I'll be a guest on his talk show where I'll be talking about starting a business from home and balancing work and family.  I'll have a lot more shots tomorrow but I thought I'd post a few from tonight.  It's been a long time since I was in NYC.  In fact, I want to say I was pregnant with Grace when I was here last on business for A&E and History Channel.

I can't wait to share my journey and photos tomorrow.  If you haven't seen his show, click here:  http://www.thenateshow.com/episodes/

In the meantime, here's a shot from my hotel window. :)

1 comment:

Contemporary Furniture said...

Nice post.. Thanks for sharing...