2/8/10

#9 on 55 Great Sites For Woodworkers


I mentioned this on Facebook but wanted to include it here. I'm honored to have my blog included in this list put out by Construction Management Schools. As I've mentioned before, when I first started in 2007, it was a bit intimidating to be in places like Rockler Woodworking, the lumber yard, and a CNC shop. Most everyone was kind but I could tell they were thinking I didn't fit the bill for the stereotypical woodworker. I still get that sometimes but overwhelmingly, I've been welcomed with open arms on sites like Lumberjocks and at the local male-dominated stores I frequent.

Being included in this means just as much to me as having my work included in magazines and design books. If you have a moment and are interested in woodworking, this list is amazing! So many great resources....

http://www.constructionmanagementschools.net/blog/2010/55-great-sites-for-woodworkers/

No comments: