10/19/09

When I'm not building toy boxes or haunted houses...


Don Draper and his pregnant wife Betty from Mad Men. Notice the long fake glue-on nails. I currently only have 5 left between both hands. It was fun while it lasted but it's hard to build furniture with long nails.


NOT REALLY PREGNANT!! Just a prop. As is the cig. I think I might, for fun, just be faux preggers every once in awhile. People do stuff for you like bend down and pick things up.



And finally, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OONAGH!!! You're my favorite slapper...I mean flapper...of all times!! You do birthdays goods!!!

2 comments:

Meril said...

awesome costume! and by the way, i was in a nordstrom store in chicago this weekend and they had the giant edward cullen cutout. i took my picture next to him and thought of you! haha.

Kiersten said...

Meril, I LOVE THAT!! You have to send me the pic, if you have a moment. I heard he was spotted in the Target close to our house. He's getting closer and closer to my garage....just a matter of time now. :)