2/27/09

Capucine Maman - NYC!



I've been very timid about putting my toy boxes in brick and mortar stores for some time now mostly because I have so much online business, that it's easier and less time consuming to just sell online and not have to produce pieces for in-store retail in addition to my online sales. I'm slowly warming to the idea more and have been approached by a number of retail shops across the country....and even internationally. Back when I was just starting out, there were two lovely women who are here in LA and own kids' boutiques and I had/have my furniture in their stores. One is Sparrow which is an adorable green baby shop in Studio City and the other was a shop down in Beverly Adjacent called Cool Baby but sadly it was hit by a falling crane (while the crane was was trying to put up a billboard)so there's no retail shop anymore.

Anyhow, all of this is to say I'm thrilled to announce the first NYC store that is carrying Mod Mom Furniture! It's called Capucine Maman and it's located on 20 Harrison St, NYC, 10013. They have two Owyn Toy Boxes in stock! Quite a few of my clients are in NYC so if you're hankerin' for an Owyn Toy Box that you can take home today, go check out Capucine Maman!

1 comment:

Russel Trojan said...

Sounds like somebody is going to need a bigger garage. Good for you.