5/28/08

Coffee Talk


This was my day today. Check out the coffee from 9:00am this morning on the table saw. I took that shot around 4pm today. You'll be glad to know that the coffee is still sitting just like that in the dark garage...at 10:51pm. Tomorrow I'll have the energy to walk it ALL THE WAY to the kitchen.
** Oon, aren't you glad to see my toes painted?? I do toe painting goods, don't I?

Did I mention I'm not a neat-freak, anal-retentive woodworker? Just the kind that will eventually, after building four or so pieces, suck up all the saw dust with my shop vac. But only after I can literally skate through my garage. Cuz that's just fun.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kierstin, found your site through lumberjocks, very nice stuff your are building and love your website and blog. I am just an amateur /hobby woodworker with not enough time to get in the shop. Question for you- the inlay work you do with the branches and birds legs etc. are they routed out freeehanded or do you use a jig. Please tell more about your technique. Also , I recommend checking out Marc Spagnuolo's site TheWoodwhisperer.com a great site filled with woodworking videos and chat , you will likely love it as I have.

David T

Anonymous said...

hah! I'm up to the challenge. My tea is probably sprouting fuzzy little legs and a head right this moment. It might have been on my work table for a moment, but I can't remember.