1/11/08

Happy Friday!



Things that made me happy today:

  1. I found a new, less complicated lid-support to use on the toy boxes! I was so excited I called my Dad to tell him. It sounds crazy but I'm normally cussing when I have to install the hardware.


  2. I worked out today at my new gym AND took a shower. What a day! Although, while I was there, I sat down on the lateral raise machine to work my all powerful shoulders and was motioned by a very kind, very ripped man with loads of tattoos that I needed to turn around to use the machine properly. And instead of waving thank you in a very discreet way, I yelled "thank you" across the gym to the tattooed guy doing his dead lifts because I had my earphones on and my IPOD music was apparently louder than I thought.


  3. I didn't cut anything off using the table saw today. :) (See above photos my hubby took of me SHOWERED and working. It felt so weird.)


  4. I learned that v-necks are the way to go when you're being photographed while using the table saw. :)

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ooo! Hottness! He He! it is good that you showered today. I just washed my hair. It always feels great!

Anonymous said...

Love the v-neck theory!

Catherine