11/21/07

HGTV's 24 Hour Design -- We were on it!!!


Happy Thanksgiving! We're vacationing with friends in Arizona but I had to write in about a design show that Scott and I were on called 24 Hour Design. It aired last night on HGTV at 9:30 and ironically enough, we COULDN't WATCH IT. Apparently, our hotel doesn't have HGTV. But we've gotten reports from our family members.
The report read...
Scott was hilarious. Kiersten was sweet. Good show. No mention of your handywork/woodworking skills. Scott had all the funny lines.
So I'm guessing they cut all my sarcastic funnies and most of my personality/woodworker side but that's the way editing works, right? I'm still (jokingly) cussing at my husband since he was "the funny one" and I'm the inept sweet housewife. I think it'll air again in December so if you want to watch us have our bedroom redone and see me devoid of a personality and kids and a dog....watch it! You'll see a Body Snatchers version of the Mod Mom. The one who has no clue how to do anything with her hands.
Do I sound bitter???? Ok, maybe just a tiny bit bitter. BUT we had a blast and were very grateful for our bedroom redo. HGTV rocks!!!! Really, I do mean that.

No comments: